Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ALTEC 403A LOUDSPEAKER

  1. #1
    Inactive Member glenn_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hello
    I am trying to find the Theile-Small Parameters for an Altec 403A speaker. Short of determining these parameters with equipment I don't have does anyone have them or know were I can get them?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jim D's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 403 was a inexpensive 8" multi-use speaker from long before T/S was invented. I do not believe any one has bothered to measure one. Good Luck, Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.